No Stopping" signs mean you should not stop within a specific restricted area, not even to drop off or pick up a passenger. You can stop in this area in an emergency or if directed by emergency personnel.
"No Parking" signs allow you to stop your vehicle momentarily when:
o dropping someone off
o picking someone up
Our wide range of no parking signs are available in steel, plastic and aluminum and come in different shapes and sizes. Choose the powder coated to extend the life of signs .
It is a type of coating that is applied as a free-flowing, dry powder. The main difference between a conventional liquid paint and a powder coating is that the powder coating does not require a solvent to keep the binder and filler parts in a liquid suspension form. The coating is typically applied electrostatically and is then cured under heat to allow it to flow and form a "skin". The powder may be a thermoplastic or a thermoset polymer. It is usually used to create a hard finish that is tougher than conventional paint. Powder coating is mainly used for coating of metalsl.Newer technologies allow other materials, such as MDF (medium-density fibreboard), to be powder coated using different methods.
The powder coating process involves three basic steps:
● Part preparation or the pre treatment
● The powder application
Powder coated no parking sign Details
● Metal no parking signs board size: 450x225 , 450x300 and etc
● Shape: Triangle, Round, Square,Rectangle, Octagonal, or customized
● Color: Blue, Green, Yellow, Red, White
● Thickness: 1.0mm, 1.2mm,1.5mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm or customized
● Material: Metal ,Galvanized steel.
Powder coated no parking signs Post:
● Must be unobstructed and clearly visible by drivers on the street.
● Facing oncoming traffic, directly below all existing signage, and at a 45 degree angle to the street. Fastened at both top and bottom according to following chart