Corflute sign board is a lightweight and cost-effective visual communications solution, specially suited for a wide variety of indoor and outdoor short-term uses. ; corrugated plastic is also a extremely versatile, extruded twin-wall polypropylene sheet.
Plastic corflute signs with stands frame Applications
● Traffic guide
● Menu guide
● Special event signs
● Directional and informational signs
● Indoor signs
● Temporary and promotional signs
● Trade shows
Our Plastic corflute signs with stands Advantage
● Plastic corflute signs with stands frame could be used for traffic signs. The low cost of our corflute signage makes it an ideal signage solutions for all your needs. You can choose from our various options of pattern and one or double sides printing.
● Plastic corflute signs with stands frame is used by many businesses as easily mounted signage that is low cost and looks great. You can have your graphics printed in portrait or landscape orientation in order to fit any need, a truly versatile display.
● Our different Plastic corflute signs with stands frame options help you promote or inform the public with the use of non-permanent sign options to get your message across. A wide assortment of sizes & printing options ensure you will be able to find a suitable sign for use at your company. This waterproof 5mm corflute signage can have custom printing done on both sides, able to display in multiple directions at once to reach more people!
Personalize customized corflute sign board by:
● Using stripes, borders and additional lettering colors
● Adding a logo or graphic symbol
● Using frames or stakes, or displaying on an easel
Plastic corflute signs with stands frame Normal size：
● 450mmW x 300mmH
● 600mmW x 450mmH
● 600mmW x 600mmH
● 400mmW x 900mmH
● 900mmW x 600mmH
● Or as customized.
Plastic corflute signs with stands frame have optional metal eyelets available for affixing the signs. These eyelets ensure the signs don't break due to how they are mounted, whether with plastic ties, fishing line, or clip chains.
Designed to hold individual flute board multi-message panels this durable steel frame can be installed on any of our "y" stands (Bi-pod stands) or installed on star pickets or posts.
Double welded seams and powder coated legs and sign frames to handle continuous heavy use. Plastic corflute signs with stands frame used by some of the councils and traffic management companies around Australia.