Traffic cones, also called pylons, witches' hats, road cones, highway cones, safety cones, or construction cones, are usually cone-shaped markers that are placed on roads or footpaths to temporarily redirecttraffic in a safe manner. They are often used to create separation or merge lanes during road construction projects orautomobile accidents, although heavier, more permanent markers or signs are used if the diversion is to stay in place for a long period of time.
450mm Traffic cones Details
● -Height 450mm
● -With reflective Collar Fluorescent for drawing quick attention.
● -Flexible PVC construction for maximum safety on impact
● -Available in heights of 450mm ,600mm and 700mm with or without reflective tape
● -Color: Red/Orange. Orange is the most popular color. Brilliant Fluorescent color provides high visibility protection.
● -Ideal for roadworks, engineering, mines, government authorities,schools and car parks
● -Flexible long life PVC cones stand up to indoor and outdoor conditions
● -Weighted base for extra stability on uneven surfaces
450mm traffic Cones are fluorescent "safety" orange, as well as lime green. Traffic cones also commonly come with reflective striping around them, to increase visibility.
● Approved as channelizing device -- "tool used to temporarily guide traffic on public roads" -- by the Manual for Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD)
● Safe for cars because it's molded from shock-absorbing plastic unlike stiff all-purpose cones
● Meets requirements for height, color (chromatic coordinates) and luster (luminance factor) set by the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA)