● Galvanized steel sheets Brushing
● Cutting sign blanks
● Printing the pattern as customized on the film
● Paste the film on Please check with us if we have the pattern you want.If not ,we could open mould accordingly)
● Punching holes and radius corner ,fit the sign blanks into the stands
● Easy to Erect & Compact to Transport
● Ideal for construction and road Works
● Pre assembled Sign with Stand
● 50mm Clearance at Bottom
● Class 1 Reflective Sign
● Galvanized & Yellow Powder coated Steel Tube Frame
● Size: 600x600mm,900x600mm,1200x900mm.Other customized sizes are also available. Sign Board size to match stand size
Full range of traffic control messages available
Compliance to Australian Standards for Class 1 Reflective
Galvanized steel sheets for Swing stand signs :
Steel is an iron alloy that is lighter and more impact resistant than cast or ductile iron.. If steel is going to be exposed, it is usually powder coated to make it durable and protect against corrosion
A process protects the underlying iron or steel in the following main ways:
-The zinc coating, when intact, prevents corrosive substances from reaching the underlying steel or iron.
-The zinc serves as a sacrificial anode so that even if the coating is scratched, the exposed steel will still be protected by the remaining zinc.
-The zinc protects iron by corroding first. For better results, application of chromates over zinc is also seen as an industrial trend.