Making Materials For Traffic Signs

- Jan 08, 2018-

(1) Road traffic signs should be used in line with the current "road traffic signs reflective film" (GB/t 18833) requirements of reflective film or other reverse reflective material production.

(2) Traffic signs using reflective film materials, highways, first-grade highways should be used secondary reflective film, tertiary road traffic signs should be used 三、四级 reflective film, grade four highway should be used 四、五级 reflective film.

(3) door frame, cantilever type, such as suspended traffic signs, it is advisable to use a higher than the road side of the traffic sign reflective film.

(4) The illumination or light-emitting diode can be used to increase the visual recognition effect of the important signs in ensuring uniformity and conditions.