At present, road traffic signs are generally set up regardless of fast traffic roads or chronic living roads. The purpose of this is to allow road users to make full use of the characters and images of the signs to clearly find their destination, thereby saving time. Therefore, the installation of road signs has become an indispensable step in road construction. Then, what are the points that need attention when installing roads? Let me introduce it below:
1. Meet the visual requirements. When constructing a road traffic sign, the builder should choose its installation height and size according to the range of the popular line of sight. In addition, in order to facilitate the driver to clearly see the sign during driving, the front of the sign should be placed in the direction of the car, and eye-catching and tidy.
2. Guaranteed to be firm. Because professional road traffic signs are usually set in the air, most of the signs are steel structures, and many interfaces need to be welded. Therefore, it is necessary to ensure that the gap surface during welding is smooth and long enough, and at the same time, in order to enhance its firmness, Measures such as rust prevention and anti-corrosion should be done.
3. Meet the road gradient. The road gradient should also be considered when installing road traffic signs. Usually in the lower elevated position, the vertical axis of the sign should be slightly inclined to meet the rationalization of the driving line of sight.
4. Protect existing pipelines. Usually after the installation of the municipal pipe network, it often encounters the conflict between the installation position and the pipeline position. Therefore, it is necessary to pay attention to the protection of the existing pipeline during installation, and more to adjust the installation position of the signboard.
5. Meet the specifications. The most important thing to install road traffic signs is to comply with the installation specifications. All traffic signs should not be installed in the driving space of vehicles and pedestrians. In addition, the signboard panel is not allowed to be spliced in the range of 6X3m.
The above are some precautions when installing road traffic signs. Here, I hope that the builders can better construct and construct in the future work after understanding these points. However, if the construction department wants to make the effect of the sign more prominent, then it is necessary to purchase high-quality road traffic signs, and then with the standard installation method, in order to achieve the goal.