Among the metal sign products, the proportion of aluminum signs is about 90% of the metal signs. For more than half a century, the signs made with aluminum plates have been enduring for a long time. The main reason is that aluminum has the most decorative performance. Force, a lot of surface decoration technology, can be applied and played on aluminum, easy to obtain a colorful, multi-combination of advanced decorative layers. On the other hand, it is determined by a series of excellent properties of aluminum.
Characteristics of aluminum: In addition to the above reasons, the physical and chemical properties of aluminum are consistent with the requirements related to the application in the signage.
1. Light weight The density of aluminum is 2.702g NaN3, which is only 1/3 of that compared with copper and aluminum. Aluminum signage does not increase the weight of the equipment, but also saves money.
2. Easy processing Aluminum has excellent ductility, is easy to cut, and is easy to be stamped and formed to meet the needs of special signs.
3. Good corrosion resistance A hard and dense oxide film can be formed on the surface of aluminum and its alloys.
4. Good weather resistance Aluminium oxide film layer, many substances do not cause corrosion to it, and it will have excellent durability in harsh environments in industrial areas and in coastal areas.
5. No magnetic aluminum is non-magnetic, and the aluminum sign will not cause external interference to the equipment.
6. Rich in resources The reserves of aluminum are considerable. The annual output of aluminum products is second only to steel, which is the second largest metal output in the world.